COMMERCIAL BUILDING LOTS
COLUMBIA COUNTY BUSINESS PARK
I-80, Exit 236
to Rt. 487N
ABOUT COLUMBIA COUNTY BUSINESS PARK
- 52 Acres with 7 Lots 3.51-11.06 acres each
- All Public Infrastructure
- Zoning: Light Industrial/Commercial
- Maintenance: Shared maintenance costs including stormwater management system, traffic signals, park signage, and landscaping of common areas will be assessed per lot through a landowners’ association.
- Water: 12″ Main, United Water Pennsylvania
- Gas” 6″ UGI Penn Natural Gas
- Sewer: Public, Scott Township Authority
- Electric: Overhead to Site, Underground to Lots, PPL
- CAM Fees: Trash included
- An estimated 360,000 cars pass on I-80/week. An estimated 42,000 cars pass on Rt. 487/week.
Marr Development Lot Details – For Sale or Lease
- Lot 1: Consists of two already constructed buildings and an available prime retail location parallel to route 487, directly off I-80. One building is home to the Northeast Training Institute/InterNachi House of Horrors. The second 2-story building is home to the Marr Development Corporate Center and the available first floor to be leased out and custom built.
- Lot 2: Pad site, great for offices, manufacturing facility or distribution.
- Lot 6: Excellent opportunity for professional offices, commercial space or light manufacturing uses. It can accommodate up to 100,000 sq ft of manufacturing/warehouse.
- Lot 7: A narrow lot that can accommodate retail/restaurant or professional offices.