Click on the positions below for details.
We offer competitive starting wages based upon experience, excellent benefits with 401k, GHP Insurance, Guardian Dental & Vision, Aflac, paid holidays, vacation time, sick time, bonuses, and more!
We offer a 60-day evaluation with the potential for a raise, on top of our annual reviews.
4-Day Work Week, 3-Day Weekends!
All new hires are subject to a complete background check and drug screening.
Position: WordPress Web Designer Intern
Reports: Director of Marketing
Department: Sales and Marketing
We are looking for a skilled WordPress developer to update existing WordPress websites, as well as develop new websites for our Marr Family of Businesses.
The selected intern will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
This position will continually monitor the performance of our websites for speed and rankings and create enhancements for a better end-user experience.
Office Location: Internship is in Bloomsburg, PA.
Responsible for installing air conditioning/heating and ventilation equipment, designing and installing ducts and duct fittings, also installing final grills. Also responsible for adhering to company procedures and following safety procedures and maintaining a healthy workplace environment with fellow workers.
HVAC Installer Job Duties:
- Assist with Duct Installation
- Demonstrate and establish effective working relationships with co-workers and management
- Complete all tasks efficiently
- Arrive on time and well-groomed
- Uses technical abilities to maintain systems
- Work in hot and cold environments
- Work is performed in tight spaces to run ductwork and install equipment
- Work is often carried out using a ladder or from heights
- Lift and carry materials
- Use hand tools to repair wiring, piping, and ductwork issues
- Work with team members to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Performs other duties as assigned
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Service Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Service Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
HVAC Service Technician Responsibilities:
• Installing, maintaining, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
• Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
HVAC Service Technician Requirements:
• High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
• 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating.
• Working knowledge of gas and oil boiler systems.
• Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
• Ability to work a rotating emergency on-call schedule.
Concrete Finisher Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced Concrete Finisher who can expertly pour, level and smooth concrete on a variety of surfaces including roads, sidewalks, curbs, and floors. You may also be required to set the forms that hold the concrete in place, patch existing surfaces, cut expansion joints and monitor the curing of the concrete to ensure a high-quality finish.
To be a successful Concrete Finisher, you must possess the skills necessary for the trade and be familiar with the latest concrete pouring technology.
Concrete Finisher Responsibilities:
- Setting forms that hold concrete in place.
- Cleaning and inspecting surfaces for pouring issues.
- Directing the casting of the concrete with the truck driver.
- Pouring, smoothing, and leveling concrete using a rake, trowel, float and screed. This includes handheld tools and power tool versions.
- Monitoring the effects of the weather on the curing process.
- Applying sealing and hardening components.
- Safely operating power vibrator to ensure concrete is compacted.
- Molding and constructing expansion joints using joiners and edging tools.
- Polishing surface using a power surfacing machine.
Concrete Finisher Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience as a concrete laborer or mason.
- Knowledge of hand-held and power tools including power vibrators, polishers, cutting saws, and edging tools.
Construction Laborer Job Description
We are a busy construction firm and are always hiring dedicated Construction Laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
Construction Laborer Responsibilities:
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
Construction Laborer Requirements:
- Must have valid driver license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
The Drywall Installer will secure drywall panels to the interior of residential, commercial, and other types of construction and will prepare the drywall for painting or finishing.
- Measures and cuts drywall panels to fit in and around specific spaces such as doors, windows, electrical outlets, and lighting fixtures.
- Installs drywall panels to wood or metal studs.
- Uses drywall compound to fill in and cover joints, screws, nails, and other imperfections.
- Sands joint compound once dry and applies drywall tape.
- Creates textured surfaces when requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read simple building plans.
- Ability to measure and cut drywall to fit in specific spaces.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to work independently and with a work crew.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools required for installing drywall.
We are seeking a detail-oriented drywall finisher to join our team. As a drywall finisher, your duties will include sealing joints, repairing cracks, and smoothing imperfections on walls and ceilings to create surfaces that are suitable for final treatment.
To be successful as a drywall finisher, you should be able to complete tasks efficiently while maintaining a high quality of work.
Drywall Finisher Responsibilities:
- Joining drywall panels using tape and plaster.
- Repairing cracks and any other damage to the drywall panels.
- Concealing any imperfections or exposed irregularities in the drywall surface.
- Layering plaster or spackle with trowels to create a flat surface.
- Sanding down rough areas on the wall to create a smooth surface.
- Skimming the surface with a final layer of plaster in preparation for finishing work.
- Managing and maintaining all the required equipment for the job.
Drywall Finisher Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least one years’ experience as a drywall finisher.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to interpret construction blueprints.
- Knowledge of the applicable safety guidelines.
- Basic math skills.
We would like to hire an Electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in renewable energy field.
We are seeking hard-working and reliable Finish Carpenters to join our year-round growing team. Our Finish Carpenters complete the finishing touches on trim and carpentry work for different residential and commercial construction jobs. You may work on a variety of projects, including cabinet making, framing, decking, window and stair customizations, crown molding, and baseboard installations.
We prefer candidates who have prior experience or training in trim carpentry or finish carpentry, but are willing to train a motivated individual who works hard and learns quickly.
Marr Development is searching for a reliable, deadline-driven framing supervisor to oversee separate construction crews at our company. The framing supervisor’s responsibilities include working hand in hand with their team, monitoring performance, making recommendations for improvement, and educating all staff on safety. You should ensure that projects stay within budget and that required materials and equipment are available. You will also be involved with new team hires.
To be successful as a framing supervisor, you should demonstrate a sound understanding of safety regulations and building codes and transfer this knowledge to your team. Top-notch construction supervisors are leaders who can identify problems and find feasible solutions to them.
Compensation for this position will be $25-$35 per hour based on experience. You must have a minimum of 2-years of experience in the trade you’re applying for, and previous supervisory experience is a plus. There is a financial incentive component based on the exceeding the construction schedules set by the estimation department for each trade.
We are looking to hire an experienced Framing Carpenter to construct the framework of buildings and other structures according to construction plans, including constructing window/door frames as well as staircases and flooring.
To be successful as a Framing Carpenter, you should be able to interpret blueprints and have knowledge of building codes and safety regulations.
Framing Carpenter Responsibilities:
- Accurately measuring, cutting, and shaping lumber, wood, and other building materials.
- Attaching building materials using screws, nuts, and bolts.
- Erecting temporary structures such as scaffolds and hoists.
- Performing repairs on existing framework structures that are damaged or structurally unsound.
- Analyzing blueprints and drawings to determine the structural dimensions of the framework to be constructed.
Framing Carpenter Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of building codes and safety regulations.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- The ability to interpret blueprints and safely use hand and power tools.
We are seeking hard-working and reliable general carpenters to join our year-round growing team. Our carpenter installs foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using various materials.
We prefer candidates who have prior experience but are willing to train the right candidate who is motivated, works hard, and learns quickly.
We are looking for a skilled, experienced mason who can cut, dress, and lay stone, and who is proficient with both modern power tools and traditional hand tools. Masons can expect to work in all weather and with various materials, lift and carry heavy objects, and read and assess technical drawings. Their responsibilities include texturing and polishing blocks of stone, installing dressed stone, mixing cement and mortar, and restoring old and damaged masonry works.
Successful masons should have a love for traditional techniques, a keenness for learning, exceptional problem-solving skills, and should have a natural talent for working with their hands. Ideal candidates will have completed a three-year apprenticeship, and be physically fit and able.
Painter Job Description
We are searching for a deadline-driven Painter with great attention to detail. The Painter will be expected to use color theory principles to match shades, follow written and verbal instructions, and use a variety of tools to paint surfaces. Other responsibilities include completing minor repairs and selecting correct paints and primers.
The ideal candidate will be able to understand clients’ visions, follow directions, and complete projects on time and to budget.
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year+ Experience painting residential or commercial spaces.
- Attention to detail.
Tile Setter Job Description
We are looking for a skilled Tile and Marble Setter to join our installation team. As a Tile and Marble Setter, you will meet cut tiles and marble to size, and install tiles and marble fittings to specification.
To ensure success as a Tile Setter, you should have extensive knowledge of tiling and marbling techniques, a good eye for detail, and excellent communication skills.
Tile Setter Responsibilities:
- Measuring the area that must be tiled or marbled to determine stock requirements.
- Cutting and shaping tiles or marble to size.
- Cleaning and leveling the surface area.
- Applying tiling cement and arranging tiles or marble according to design plans.
- Applying tiling grout.
- Cleaning off excess grout and conducting post-installation inspections.
Tile Setter Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience as a Tile and Marble Setter.
- Basic carpentry skills.
- Ability to operate hand and machine cutting tools.
- Knowledge of tiling designs and installation techniques.
Roofer Job Description
We are looking to hire an efficient Roofer to repair clients’ existing roofing systems and install new roofing systems where needed. The Roofer’s responsibilities include removing hazards from roofs, gutters, and adjacent structures, setting up barricades and warning lines, and performing all tasks necessary for roof maintenance.
- Inspecting the structure of roofs to determine the best course of action.
- Measuring and cutting materials to ensure that they fit securely around vents, gutters, chimneys, and walls.
- Smoothing out rough spots on roofs to prepare the surface for new shingles or waterproofing.
- Replacing areas of clients’ roofs that are damaged or rotting.
- Installing vapor barriers and insulation to create a more waterproof seal.
- Safely setting up ladders, scaffolding and hoisting equipment as required.
- Safely transporting all required equipment and materials to job sites.
- Two Legal Forms of Identification are required or a work visa.
- Valid driver’s license or transportation to job sites required.
- Proven roofing or general construction experience.
- Working knowledge of different roofing systems.
All new hires at Marr Development may be put through our Rotating Training Program at the discretion of management. All participants in our student co-op programs will be put through this program, and other employees may be offered this on a case-by-case basis. During the time spent in this program, we hope that each employee gains the skills and experience that they need to succeed in their career.
The employee will work under the field supervisor for the listed trades for a period of ninety (90) days and will be expected to learn the outlined skills during their time in that trade. After each training period has been successfully completed the employee will move to the next trade on the list. After the training program is completed, the employee will undergo an evaluation and be placed into a trade (placement will be decided by both the employee and by management).
- Sewer: Layout / Install
- Domestic Water: Layout / Install
- Tub/Shower: Layout / Install
- Vent Line: Layout / Install
- Hot Water Heater: Install
Masonry / Concrete:
- Footers: Layout / Install
- Foundation Wall: Layout / Install
- Block: Layout / Install
- Flatwork: Base / Install
- Rough Wiring: Layout / Install
- Outlets: Layout / Install
- Lights: Layout / Install
- Stove: Layout / Install
- Panels/Wiring: Layout / Install
- Service Work
- Blueprint Reading
- Building Layout
- Wall Framing / Layout
- Exterior Plywood / Vapor Barrier
- Trusses: Layout / Setting / Sheeting
- Stairs: Layout / Building
- Shingle Install
- Flashing Install
- Metal Roofing
Doors, Windows, & Siding:
- Doors & Windows: Installation / Weather Proofing
- Siding: Layout / Install
- Soffit & Fascia: Install
We are looking to hire professional cleaners to join our team for residential cleaning jobs.
🧹 Hourly wage based upon experience. Review with potential raise after 60 days, plus yearly reviews.
🧹 Our positions are currently part-time, 10-15 hours per week. Once the position is filled, we will market for more hours within the same area/time – with the potential to go full-time if interested.
🧹 GHP Insurance, Guardian Dental & Vision, Aflac, paid holidays, vacation time, sick time, 401k, bonuses, and more!
🧹 1-year experience preferred
🧹 Driver’s License Required
🧹 Must pass a complete background check and drug screening prior to employment.
Responsibilities include all aspects of cleaning, including:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Additional duties as assigned, defined by a signed contract with the client.
Siding installers are responsible for installing siding on the exterior walls of homes, businesses, and other structures. This includes installing any necessary insulation, drywall, or other materials in order to ensure that the siding is properly supported.
Siding installers must have strong attention to detail as they work with many different types of materials and components. They also need to be physically fit as they often spend long days on their feet lifting heavy materials and climbing ladders to reach high areas.
Siding installers have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Installing siding materials such as wood, vinyl, aluminum, or fiber cement boards
- Repairing damaged siding on homes and businesses as needed
- Installing roof vents, flashing, and other components to ensure water does not penetrate walls or cause damage to the structure
- Cutting and measuring materials to length and marking cutting lines to ensure straight cuts
- Installing siding materials such as vinyl or aluminum on new construction projects or when repairing damage to existing homes or businesses
- Installing windows and doors using pre-established measurements, cutting wood or steel to fit openings, and using construction adhesive for installation
- Installing insulation and vapor barrier materials on exterior walls prior to installing siding materials
- Measuring and cutting siding materials to fit around windows and doors
- Locating and marking studs and joists in walls to ensure the siding is installed correctly
If you are interested in a position, please fill out the form below and HR will be in touch!
Reminder: All new hires must pass a complete background check and drug screening.