Marr Quality Masonry & Concrete, LLC
Marr Quality Masonry and Concrete, LLC (a division of Marr Development, Inc.) provides complete concrete services throughout the northeast and central Pennsylvania.
We take pride in offering top-notch masonry and concrete services to meet all your needs. Our experienced team of professionals uses the latest techniques and equipment to provide durable and long-lasting concrete solutions that are tailored to your unique requirements.
What sets us apart from our competitors is our commitment to customer satisfaction. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs and preferences, and we provide personalized service that ensures your project is completed to your exact specifications.
- Concrete Pouring & Installation
- Concrete Cutting, Sawing, & Removal
- Concrete Foundations
- Driveways, Slabs, Patios, Sidewalks
- Walkways, Porches, Steps, Curbs
- Nudura ICF Concrete Walls
No Project Too Big or Too Small
Whether your masonry or concrete project is intended for structural or decorative purposes, we will deliver a reliable level of work that will stand the test of time. From adding a new patio to your backyard to intricate stonework framing your fireplace, our work is unmatched.
Hardscapes – Driveways, retaining walls, decretive stone walkways, patios,
Brick/Block/Stone – Brick veneers, limestone, concrete block
Tile – Kitchen backsplashes, tile flooring, showers, travertine,
Chimney & Fireplace – Building and repairing interior and exterior chimneys and fireplaces.
We have in-house estimating staff to provide comprehensive estimates for the most difficult projects. Our vast experience in the industry keeps us competitive in all markets.
We look forward to being a part of your next project.
Give us a call today at 570-416-0570.
Why build your dream house with Nudura ICF’s?
- Wind resistance of up to 250 mph (402 kph), equivalent to an F4 tornado.
- Steel-reinforced solid concrete cores ranging from 4 inches to 12 inches provide far superior strength and safety compared to wood.
- Your home is less likely to contain cold areas as the insulation is continuous around the entire house.
- Concrete forms require less maintenance over time, saving you the expense and effort of continuous upkeep.
- Our ICFs are made from 100% recycled polypropylene, reducing waste and your home’s carbon footprint. By choosing an alternative to the wood you’re also helping the planet, as wood framing contributes to global deforestation.
- Flat packed and easy to install, Nudura ICFs require less labor to install, which can help lower your overall construction costs.