Marr Quality Masonry & Concrete, LLC
Marr Quality Masonry and Concrete, LLC (a division of Marr Development, Inc.) provides complete concrete services throughout the Susquehanna River Valley.
- Concrete Pouring & Installation
- Concrete Cutting, Sawing, & Removal
- Concrete Foundations
- Driveways, Slabs, Patios, Sidewalks
- Walkways, Porches, Steps, Curbs
- Nudura ICF Concrete Walls
No Project Too Big or Too Small
Whether your masonry or concrete project is intended for structural or decorative purposes, we will deliver a reliable level of work that will stand the test of time. From adding a new patio to your backyard to intricate stonework framing your fireplace, our work is unmatched.
Hardscapes – Driveways, retaining walls, decretive stone walkways, patios,
Brick/Block/Stone – Brick veneers, limestone, concrete block
Tile – Kitchen backsplashes, tile flooring, showers, travertine,
Chimney & Fireplace – Building and repairing interior and exterior chimneys and fireplaces.
We have in-house estimating staff to provide comprehensive estimates for the most difficult projects. Our vast experience in the industry keeps us competitive in all markets.
We look forward to being a part of your next project.
Give us a call today at 570-416-0570.
Why build your dream house with Nudura ICF’s?
- Wind resistance of up to 250 mph (402 kph), equivalent to an F4 tornado.
- Steel-reinforced solid concrete cores ranging from 4 inches to 12 inches provide far superior strength and safety compared to wood.
- Your home is less likely to contain cold areas as the insulation is continuous around the entire house.
- Concrete forms require less maintenance over time, saving you the expense and effort of continuous upkeep.
- Our ICFs are made from 100% recycled polypropylene, reducing waste and your home’s carbon footprint. By choosing an alternative to the wood you’re also helping the planet, as wood framing contributes to global deforestation.
- Flat packed and easy to install, Nudura ICFs require less labor to install, which can help lower your overall construction costs.